As a website owner you know how important is a website’s PageRank is! Website’s PageRank is the rank given by Google to the sites which varies from 0-10. If your website got even 1 PageRank that means, you will see the increase in Website’s Alexa Rank, Backlinks, SEO Position, and many other things that will indirectly increase your website’s visibility and thus increase your website’s PPC Revenue, Earning and many other things.
Here in my this post I am suggesting you the very simple and easy tactics to Boost up your website’s PageRank without using and SEO Software, SEO Services etc.
To Increase Your Website’s PageRank
PageRank simply states that how much you website is going on your niche or topic like Health Insurance, Legal Services, Sales and Marketing, or anything on which you made your website . The gaining of PageRank is not easy many of the website use SEO softwares, Website Optimization Tactics, White hat SEO but still not gain benefit.
But here in my this post I am revealing how I manage to get PR 1 for my website in less than 2 months. Things You have to do are :
- Continuous Update – Content is King. Daily or regularly update your website, it is the most important part to gain SEO benefit and also plays an important role in getting amazing traffic and increasing PageRank.
- Internal Linking – When you write an article of post, make 2 or 3 deep linking from your that post to your website’s other posts. This will helps you to increase Page-views and after the link indexation, Google Bot found the article much better than other article having no links.
- Website Indexation – Submit your website to Major Search Engine like Google, Yahoo!, AOL, Bing etc. This will helps to gain traffic from all these search engine, not from the single one and thus it will increase your website’s reputation. This will also increase your website’s visibility on every search engine due to indexation.
- Site Navigation – The website’s navigation also plays a major role in building PageRank which most of the webmasters ignores. Makes your website easy to navigate. Use website’s menus, define custom menus so that search engine can understand how users can navigate to your website.
- Backlinks To Your Website – Try to get backlinks from popular websites having high PageRank. This way the search engine takes your website’s links and data, a quality data which high page-rank websites are also navigating. Thus search engine will push you website’s link up.
- Do RSS, Directory Submission – Submit your website to RSS directories, Open Directory which will helps you to get massive backlinks as well as increase your website’s traffic from these directories and RSS also.
- Go Viral – Social Network are major sources to get all the benefits in one sack. It will drive a huge social media traffic to your blog, build backlinks and increase your site visibility also.
- Verify Website though Google – Verifying your website doesn’t includes only site verification through webmaster, there are much more important things to do. You need to verify Authorship, Publisher-ship of your website through Google which will helps to display your photo aside your website’s link benefits your website in two ways. One, Google started to do much trust on your website, secondly it will also attract users to your link.
- Gain Trust – Verify your website with the popular and trustworthy web services like McAfee Site Advisor, WOT, Webutation etc. These will increase you website’s trust over visitors.
Checking Whether Your Website Gains any PageRank
PageRank is though not much fast step. It is like medal to a website for which you should have to do continuous hard work. Make sure you are implementing all the above tips. These tips let me get my PageRank for this website too.
Even tough your website gains PageRank, it will not shown until Google updates it’s PageRank data. Like, in my case I think my website got the PageRank 20 days ago after which it started showing in stats. But I predict it earlier and you can also predict whether your site’s PageRank increased or not.
When your website is going to gain PageRank check your website’s name by directly putting at Google Search. If your website is showing advanced sitelink (2,4,6 or 12 links) in two rows at once then you can predict that your website is going to gain PageRank.
You can directly check you website’s PageRank through prchecker.info or many other websites facilitating the service.