As you know, Google Adsense is the best advertising network and popular for higher CPC, CTR rates. If you are using Google Adsense then you surely knows the impact of CPC, CTR and eCPM rate on your daily earnings. If you are getting good amount of web traffic but not descent income from Google Adsense then your lower rate of CPC and CTR would be the main reason.
Many advertisers are facing this problem of lower CPC on their website because of which they are not getting much benefit. Here in my post I am focusing on those important factors which will increase your CPC and CTR rates of Google Adsense Ads.
Optimize Your Google Adsense Ads
Google Adsense has a lot of things to do which most of the publishers don’t which can increase the benefits from Google Adsense Ads. You have to modify your website’s Ad placing format, Ad sizes and also do some experiments with your Adsense Ads to get more benefits. Let us see what factors will create a great impact on your Google Adsense Ads.
- Put Advertisements at the part of you blog or website where people will notice the Ads. Like putting Ads at the top, between articles, at sidebars are intelligent choices.
- Visitors on website uses a big F-pattern to reads you website’s content. So, try to put Ads at these places to get more clicks and page impressions to your Adsense Ads.
- If possible, try to replace your small ad units with the large size ad unit because the larger Ad sizes are having more CTR, CPC so it would benefit it more. Check Out -> The Best Performing Ad Units For Adsense.
- The first Ad code usually have higher CPC, CTR and CPM rate so, try to put large size Ad at the top and make it targetable by using custom channel so that Advertiser can target more relevant Ads at this place.
- Use Text and Image both type of Ads because many times text ads are having much CPC than Image or Flash Ads. So, try to be as much literal with Google Adsense as you can so that it will serve the best Ad.
- It is obvious, Use Google Adsense Ads with no boundary because they merge with your website’s style increasing rate of clicks to them.
- Use section targeting of Google Adsense Ads by placing the HTML code <!–google_ad_section_start–> before useful content and ending it with closing tag <!–google_ad_section_end–> which tells Adsense crawler to crawl content between these tags for Ad serving so that you will get much more relevant Ad to your blog.
- Before writing an article research on related keyword to that topic and try to insert those keywords in your article. This will increase your website’s optimization that will increase visitors and it will also help to serve high paying Ads to your website.
- If you write long articles than put adsense ads between your content so that when reader reaches to the Ad while reading your content they will view it and thus make your part of benefit.
- A lot of web traffic comes through Google Images which can benefits you more than your regular web traffic. So, put good images, captions, ALT text which will make visitors to visit your website as well as also helps to serve high paying Ads.
- Define custom channel to each ad unit so that you can easily track the ad unit’s performance daily which will help you to put ads more wisely.
- Generally Adsense Ads unit’s CPC, CTR lowers as you put them below in your website but this doesn’t happens with Google Adsense Link Units. Link Units use very little space and works best wherever you put them. So try to use them at the below part.
Google Adsense allows you to put 3 Ad units, 3 Link Units and 2 Custom Search Bar (Part of Google Adsense) on each page so try to put maximum out of it but distribute them all over your website not make sack at a place.
There are other Google Adsense Revenue Generating Products. So try to use them also they will surely benefits you.